1. Bus screeching as they pull in and out of stops
2. A jack hammer
3. Teenagers fighting on the bus
4. People yell-talking on their cel phones
5. The mobile home outside our window choking as it starts up 4 or 5 times a night
6. Tons of honking
7. Motorcycles, and these little home-made scooters the teenagers in our neighborhood zip around on
8. Fire trucks, Ambulances and Police sirens
9. Dogs, all types
10. Fleet Week Planes over head
*She also slept through the fire alarm in our hotel room (in Texas), which was deafening.
These are the sounds that wake her up:
1. Me coughing
2. A creak in the floor board
3. Our cat's meow
4. The t.v.
5. My (faint) cel phone ring
I don't get it.