I know, resolutions are crap. But after last night's bitchin' Toddler New Year's Extravaganza, I am feeling the spirit of the new year.
1. Watch my efin' language. With a little girl who repeats everything, I gotta quit droppin' f- bombs.
2. Lose the baby fat. Me, not the baby.
3. Quit buying stuff we don't need. I need to stay off etsy and Amazon for sure.
4. Play more, clean less. OCD doesn't have to interfere with the fun of play time with my girls.
5. Ride the Bus with the girls. I know I can do it, I just gotta try!
6. Make a little time for my hubby. I ain't trying to make a 3rd baby or anything, but would be nice to go out sans the kiddos.
*Image is from the party last night in which Leila and her buddies all sported mustaches.